December 8 sees Oxford and Newcastle streets close around the Leederville township centre as retailers, residents, artists and entertainers ‘reclaim the street’ strutting their stuff and reveling in the things they love about their favourite town, Leederville.
This is a free event!
- The inaugural turning on of the Oxford St Christmas lights ceremony!! 7:30-8pm
- Food theatrics: Leederville foodies come out of their stores and trade on the streets all day
- Leederville retailers have a massive sale along Oxford St.
- Roving street performers and entertainment all day throughout Leederville township
- James Squire ‘Orchard Garden’ Festival bar
- Leederville Land! Kids face painting, balloons, bouncy castle, fairies and more!
- Club Café – Quest for Leedervilles best Café competition
- Carnival ‘Bus’ Stage: Local DJs spinning Funk/Soul/world beats all day from the roof of a double decker bus!
- Entertainment in the Leederville arena during the day celebrating the hotel’s 115 years!
- YMCA HQ Skate Park (skate/scooter/bmx display, urban art workshops, basketball shoot-outs, DJs & live music)
- Almost 100 stalls throughout the street selling vintage clothing to Henna tattoos.
- Art installations and live art throughout the township, showcasing Perth artists!
- Retro furniture, umbrellas and shade to soakup the action in comfort.
- CENTRAL live band showcase Leederville Hotel
- Rickshaw rides to and from Ria to Kitsch bar!
- Bikers station: Ride your bike into the festival and grab a coffee
- Flower Market: Near Funky Bunches
- Carnival after party at Leederville Hotel featuring Ivan Van Gogh + much more entertainment
- Hip Hop Alley - Unison wall live Graff piece & Manor DJs playing all day
- Not-so Secret garden –the chill out zone, Leederville Club Café competition, chilled tunes, giant games and a pop up art gallery
- Bikers station: Ride your bike into the festival and grab a coffee (Near Cranked)
- Buskers Ring Live performances all day
- PMH fundraiser sausage sizzle